Sunday, April 1, 2012

ok Paris it's freekin beautiful

 I can try and tell you about it but I'd do better just showing you. So check it out. Oh by the way the hotel we are in is the nicest hotel I have stayed in in my entire life. No doubt.


The Louve
Buildings...beautiful



Roads...beautiful


The lock bridge. You leave a lock on the rail to prove you were here. We did it so look for us if you come to Paris.


The river...beautiful

Fountains...yes you know it


I think everybody knows what this it.

proof we were here

No it's not city park with the Eiffel Tower photoshoped in


Ok now our spooky hotel. Oscar Wilde died here you know.
Me on the stairway

Kathy striking a pose. She looks like she belongs here.



Cool stairwell

The elevator...I swear

No sign just a metal rams head. Oooooo


I think a ghost took this picture, but that is the elevator

Our new ride. They're everywhere in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment